Sunday 8 May 2011

A message to my teachers


Back in the school days, I don‘t really get annoyed whenever my teachers flog me for whatever reason because by doing that I believe that they are directing me towards the right path and to me, it’s part of the learning fun. I remember those days when they do asked us to walk on our knees though it’s painful but also part of learning. I derived some knowledge from it.
In short I love all my teachers especially the following people
Mr. Sanusi ‘citisinsiiiip educatiiiiion‘ Mrs Omoniyi, My Class teacher in Junior Class, Mrs Obasi ( Fine Art Teacher) Mr Omoniyi (Difussion) Iya Ibeta, Mr Shotubo (Faaathiiiia), Master (Economics Teacher) Mr Idodo (Agric Teacher) Mr adekola (Social Studies Teacher) Mr adebowale (My Enemy) Mrs Afolabi (My Maths Teacher) Miss Akunna (Bonjour) Mr izebe (Intro tech), Mr Dada (Geography) Biggy (Physics) Mr Felix (Govt), Baba Apata (Mr Lawal) Mr kazeem‘ Jerusalem (CRK) Iya Afin (Yoruba).
Mrs Anifowose and Mrs Sadiku (My Vice Principals) Mrs Ajani (My Principal)
I love you all and say a very big Thank you for bringing me to where I am today.

Olugunna Oluwakemi
2001 

3 comments:

  1. Really our being where we are today is through the help of our teachers,my kudos goes to mr Shotubo although he was strict and a disciplinarian but Thank God 2day dat we went through school and not school going through us.
    Today 90% of our set then(1999) are graduate in different field. I will like to suggest we to come to create a forum where we can pour out our minds as well as help ourselves in the area of job, for those that do not have one yet. I want to blieve u guys undastand what I mean.

    Peace Asobie
    1999

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is a nice concept...

    Kemi, you really made me feel nostalgic while reading your message and I do agree with you that the teachers aforementioned made us today...I would also want to add Mr Alade (Agric Teacher), Mrs Olaleye (School Counsellor) and Mrs 'Jesugbala' (English Teacher...

    Desmond Iriaye
    2000/2001 Set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Aluko (CRK) Jerus'lem... Ur head dey there Kemi.

    ReplyDelete